CKC - Dawn Is Dark CKC - Dawn Is Dark

just saying.

But yeah, nice work

Ocean Star {durn} Ocean Star {durn}

Wow

I always loved your music, notably your amazing house music, So when, I heard this song I'm like wow, this man normally doesn't make this kinda of music this ...uhm BLEW ME AWAY.

The build is amazing, and everything after is just epic. Even on my crap speakers, it still sound really good.

Props to you for venture outside if your norm and still being this awesome.
10/10
5/5
3ZB

durn responds:

:D very kind of you to say, triple-Z! I do enjoy mixin' it up once in a while. :d

Audio Portal Theme - Piano Audio Portal Theme - Piano

You really need to rename this...

to defcon zero - piano mix

{dj-N} Uncharted Worlds [RmX] {dj-N} Uncharted Worlds [RmX]

WOW

I'm was like pssh a remix of a Mass Effect song, its must be total trash. And now, whenever I play Mass Effect 1 or 2 I play this song instead of normal because you made such an epic remix of the music.

PixelHeart PixelHeart

And Rest In Peace Gameboy Advance.

Rain {durn} Rain {durn}

Hidden variation

This song is amazing and you wouldn't recognize that fact on the first listen, No its until you heard it multiple times you overlook the seeming repetition and look at for the amazing progressive piece of art it is. I think this isn't perfect as if another minor melody or a noticeable discint pattern from the main majority would this 10/10 .

8.5(rounds to 9)/10
4.5(or a 5)/5

3ZB//zzZachB

durn responds:

Dang, quite high praise man. :) I definitely meant for this one to be more subtle and shifting than my other tracks. Makes me happy to hear that it hasn't gotten boring. :D Thanks for the review, 3ZB!

Muskokan Dusk {durn} Muskokan Dusk {durn}

i'm gonna be frank

You and xKore are why love House music now. Just sayin'

durn responds:

Haha, nice. :) Thanks ZzzachB!

- LD - Burning Instrument - LD - Burning Instrument

Instrumental mix leaves me feeling empty

Honestly, I agree with your description with the song as the song devoid vocals leaves a sense of emptiness. Although, the mix sounds like something that could be in a video game, kinda madness-like. I personally think its a 8.5 but I round up because overall its a pretty impressive piece of work.

3ZB/zzZachB

Breed responds:

Thanks for the critique. I really should have added some choir vocals in the beginning to replace his, but oh well. My concentration was more on fixing the DnB parts of it.

Cheers!

The Escape [DnB] The Escape [DnB]

Dude

This combination is like amazingly refreshing compared to a lot I have heard recently plus the fusion of metal and dnb is like AMAZING

picklesandwichh responds:

Thank you (: thought I'd try something differentish and original but not completely new if that makes any sense!

~|| Decisive Battle [Loop] ~|| Decisive Battle [Loop]

I dunno

I just really like it. Its very upbeat and loops very very well. If I made an a flash or 8/16-bit rpg I would probably use a loop like this. Its very good an addicting.

T-Free responds:

Hey thanks, glad you liked it! :)