SF II: The Satire Edition SF II: The Satire Edition

Loved the humor

A great tribute to SF and the laughs weren't lacking

LARRY episode 2 LARRY episode 2

Amazing

Artwork: 10/10
Fluid and well detailed, and animated extremely well.
I cannot find any fault with it.

Plot: 10/10
I love the fact this is such a parody of over-cliched 'chosen one' story. It has all the need conventions for such as a story and uses them in such a humorous way. Its a total one-up from the first, and that was epic.

Humor: 11/10
Yes, the humor was that good it breaks the rating system. Everything from the Lady Gaga to SCHME was well thought out, and pure genius.

Other: 10/10
The cameos were amazing. Is that the black guy from Epic Beard Man I saw. Well, I know 'Get On My Horse' cameo was so perfect, I just couldn't stop laughing.

So overall,
10/10
5/5

Zzzachb

Madness: Ascend Madness: Ascend

WOW

That was amazing, I can't understand why you got daily 6th. This was probably the best madness video I have seen yet in a looooooooooooong time.
Well drawn characters, and backgrounds. Even the music fitted the theme. And the story, that was DEEP. LOVED IT since it make think.
6/5
11/10

Maximillion Bagsworth Maximillion Bagsworth

Lol'd in my bags of money

This one of the best rich films I have seen period. And probably the best animated and hillarious.
10/10
6/5 because I'm Rich

30 Halfwit Hero 30 Halfwit Hero

Wack

Except when I first tried to play it said I got malware from some site called Hit-Dg1
Awesome game, much better than the real game

ViolentBuddha responds:

woah what? thats crazy, try firefox if youre not already, keeps stuff like that away

Girlchan in Paradise Ep2 Girlchan in Paradise Ep2

superfail

equals win

Advertisement. Run Away. Advertisement. Run Away.

Sorry but

This is a eyesore. Its repetitive, like 3 seconds long, and it seems to play the song over and over while loading the same song again, creating a cacophony of ewwh.

Stop the music at the end of the clip, and the only video is of two bugs humping should get rid off.

Japan Chaos Japan Chaos

Pretty

Good.

Cyanide & Happiness Book Cyanide & Happiness Book

ROFL

I didn't think this was an actual advertisment. It was too funny imo to be one

The Race! The Race!